The Project Gratitude tour was Dec 2015-Jan 2016 spanning over SW Asia and London! This was a tour setup specifically for entertaining the US troops stationed abroad over the holiday season. Our mission: bring some Jet City Rock to the troops!
- The troops are incredible! We loved hanging with them and getting to see a piece of their world
- Camels are funny creatures
- DFAC (Dining Facility) feeds us better than we get in the States
- Everybody is an awesome shape thanks to the many, many, many gyms on base
- Kuwait driving was the scariest of all the countries we visited
- Collecting Military Coins is addictive
- The people working at the laundry facilities are wizards. That’s right Harry, wizards….or laundry ninjas.